chani_deprecated
Hi,

I am trying to use a localization bundle in my project for TTS. I have added that under properties>Orchestration Designer>languages [Attached screen shot] as well under preference>Avaya Aura>Orchestration designer>speech>languages [Attached screen shot]

Now when I deployed the application war file and listed to the playback the TTS is in in the default language pack which comes with Avaya. Can anyone please tell me what I need to change so I can use the localization bundle I have mentioned in the screen shots.

Thanks
Chani Shrivastava
  • [Thumb - Preference.jpg]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - Properties.jpg]
[Disk] Download
NeilGoldsmith
Are you using audio variables? TTS wouldn't use the localization bundle. What does your prompt look like?
chani_deprecated
I am using text variables. I have attached 2 sample prompts.
  • [Thumb - sample propmts.jpg]
[Disk] Download
NeilGoldsmith
You need to use audio variables. Text variables do not use the bundle.
chani_deprecated
When I am using audio variables I am getting an error that "Localization format must be specified"

I have attached the screenshots previously where I had specified the localization bundle in the project,, not sure if I am missing on something.
NeilGoldsmith
That message indicates you did not set the format property when you setup the audio variable. The format indicates if it is a number, date, currency, etc.
chani_deprecated
Got it, thanks!
chani_deprecated
I am unable to find a format to read the address, because it is a combination of number and characters can you please let me know which of the available formats to select ?

Thank You.
Chani Shrivastava
NeilGoldsmith
There is nothing specific to an address. You would have to break it up into different variables to read it how you want it.
chani_deprecated
Thanks, is there a way by which I can read the state Name for state code, like Florida for FL, Missouri for MO.
NeilGoldsmith
There is no automatic way to convert from state name to the code or vice versa. You would have to do that in your own Java code.
Go to:   
Mobile view