jakkapankerdpan
Hi ,

. I found there are many blocked threads from Websphere application server that deploy AAOD and AESConnector
Can anyone please suggest this error?

More log and detail in attach files

Thanks

Jakkapan
Filename Issues1FEB.zip [Disk] Download
Filename IVR_2Feb2016.docx [Disk] Download
NeilGoldsmith
When you start the AESC, JTAPI will set up an observer thread on each incoming channel/extension that you map. The threads will wait for an event to occur, which it appears they are doing from your logs.

This should be the normal activity. If you are having thread issues, you might need to increase your overall thread count in the JVM.
jakkapankerdpan
Hi NeilGoldsmith,

Many thanks for your reply ,can you recommend more for thread count that i should increase,now we have 600 IVR channel.

Thanks
jakkapankerdpan
Hi ,

As check with Websphere admin thread pool count use around 25% of all ,we have to check on Maxthreadpool parameter on tsapi.pro or not ? now it set Maxthreadpool=30

Thanks
NeilGoldsmith
It should be the threads from Websphere. How busy is your system at peak hours?
jakkapankerdpan
Max channel is 600 and max concurrence is around 400,but now we got that issues when call reach 250 concurrences.

Thanks
NeilGoldsmith
Is it possible the server is not able to keep up with the traffic? Do you need to unload to a 2nd server?
jakkapankerdpan
Customer have 5 Application server with cluster that support call i think this should enough.

they use 1 VM server and install Websphere with 5 JVM for Application server for 2 site to load balance and have 2 AES server by one is primary and second is failover.

Do you think this solution is appropriate to support 600 channels or not?
WilsonYu
It really depends on the load. I don't think 250 calls would break your configuration. What kind of symptoms are you seeing before going into the core dump?
Go to:   
Mobile view