MoisesQuintana
I don't see workflows in System Manager and I don't see the option to assign the worflow to a Service Profile from Engagament Designer. Thanks for the support.
Vishal-Avaya
If you navigate to admin console, you can define your rules for when to invoke which workflow. E.g. For all incoming calls to "NNN-NNN-NNNN" use the WFD "Handle NNN" Version 1.
JoelEzell
This was a change that was made in the 3.3 versions of ED and Breeze. Workflows are now exclusively managed by Engagement Designer itself. Several of the benefits to this change are:
- Workflows deploy much faster (seconds instead of minutes)
- Much more flexible invocation rules
MoisesQuintana
JoelEzell wrote:This was a change that was made in the 3.3 versions of ED and Breeze. Workflows are now exclusively managed by Engagement Designer itself. Several of the benefits to this change are:
- Workflows deploy much faster (seconds instead of minutes)
- Much more flexible invocation rules

Joel, but I can't see the workflows created in the system manager to assign to service profile. there is a new procedure for the assignment?
Vishal-Avaya
All workflows are available in Admin Console and you can define rules for invocation.
JoelEzell
In case it wasn't clear, the admin console that Vishal refers to is the console exposed by the Engagement Designer snap-in itself. You can navigate to it from the Breeze cluster dashboard page in System Manager.
MoisesQuintana
Guys, thanks a lot! My workflows are working fine.
Go to:   
Mobile view