SergeyStarkov
Hello.

AAOD 07.20.09.04
apache-tomcat-8.0.15.

Event "On Disconnect" in Announce node does not work.
There is no any restrictions in documentation for this event.
I tried to add event handler in AppRoot and (and/or) in Announce node.
I attach example event handler only in AppRoot.

But result is identical for any. Somebody faced it?

I checked it only on runtime platform Desktop.
Filename ANNOUNMENTS.zip [Disk] Download
Filename OnDisconnectTest.zip [Disk] Download
RossYakulis
Since this is only a simple announce and nothing else the next page is already being fetch before the hangup is detected even using flush prompts. If you have the same applicaiton with a prompt and collect you would see things work as expected.
SergeyStarkov
With Prompt and Collect node no problem. I check it. Does not work with Announce node. Calling can hangup in any time (for ex. when playing of the simple message). It is surprised that does not work. Whether it is possible to understand why does not work? Thanks.
RossYakulis
It has to do with how the browsers works and the VXML specification. All prompts are queued and only played when the browser waits for input. In your case the application is already at the end when the prompt queue is flushed out (the exit node).

So you say maybe I will place a "flush prompts" on the announce. The issue is that the prompt queue is flushed while the fetch of the next document is already started and the next VXML page returned is the exit node. When the announce prompt queue is flushed, the "fetch" of the next page will trigger the untitledApplicationTracking1 servlet which executes and forwards the http request to the untitled return.

However if you do this ( Start -> Announce1 -> Announce2 -> untitledtrackign1 -> untitledReturn ) with flush prompts on both announce nodes you will see things are as you expect them. If you leave out the flush prompt, then you will see the original behavior.
Go to:   
Mobile view