SteVio
Hello,

I have 2 problems setting up our Breeze instances.

First, I have a problem with the HelloWorld SnapIn.

The SnapIn works only partially. I call from my extension 139 each:

1. Our AAC with number 777

For this call, the Hello World SnapIn responds and changes the display name.

Here is a picture of the TraceSM from SessionManager:

Here is a picture of TraceCE vom Breeze:

2. Another SIP participant 131

The snap-in does not respond to this call

Here is a picture of the TraceSM from SessionManager:

Here is a picture of TraceCE vom Breeze:

The Breeze instance is configured as an application and application sequence in the SessionManager with the pattern 1xx.
The service profile in Breeze is configured with the pattern 1xx.

The user (139)has as Explide Sequence our CallManager.

Second problem with my Breeze installation is that in the cluster overview the data-replication is
displayed as faulty, even though in the replication overview everything is displayed is green.

Has anybody a hint for me?

Regards

Stefan
JoelEzell
Hello.

From your description, I'm guessing that you're using a SIP or H.323 endpoint to initiate your calls to either 139 or the SIP station. Is that right? If so, the behavior is expected. Our documentation states that Breeze Call Intercept snap-ins like Hello World are only supported on calls to/from trunks and not on station to station calls. This whitepaper explains in detail why this is the case: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/592ae7e8-19d1-409a-8948-7a967c5c2ac3

In particular, see section 9.1 starting on page 13. That will explain the behavior that you are seeing.

Regarding replication: it sounds like the most common cause of this issue is that your Breeze FQDNs are not resolvable by System Manager. Can you please ensure that your Breeze servers are in DNS or have been manually added to the System Manager /etc/hosts file?
SteVio
Hello,

Thanks for the answer. The Breeze instances are registered in the DNS server and can also be resolved by the SMGR.

Does the DNS have to contain the management address, the SIP entity IP address or both?

I can not edit the /etc/hosts file because I no longer have root privileges with System Manager 7.1.2.0.

greetings

Stefan
JoelEzell
It's the management address that must be in DNS. Is that what you've done?
SteVio
Yes its the management address.
JoelEzell
OK. Do you have a service contract for your system? If so, I'd suggest you open a ticket with Avaya Client Services or the channel partner that you contract with.

If you want to continue to try to resolve it on your own, you could try doing a "initTM -f" from the command line. Note that this will revert any certificate changes you may have made.
Go to:   
Mobile view