german.zvonchuk
How can i monitor all incoming and outcoming calls from all devices with JTAPI?
CraigJohnson5
You would add a CallListener to each device that you want to monitor call events on. If you are looking for just one method call that is "monitorAllDevices", there isn't a method like that. Keep in mind you need a TSAPI license for each concurrent device that is being monitored.
german.zvonchuk
Thank for your response. We have another one question. We need to get the info about the incoming call when the calling party starts to hear the welcome message from IVR. Could you please advise how can we achieve that.
CraigJohnson5
Are you using Experience Portal? Since there isn't a forum for that you would need to open a DevConnect technical support ticket and see if someone can point you at the answer. I think there is a CTIConnector that would be used for that I just don't support it so couldn't tell you for sure.
german.zvonchuk
In Avaya IP Office we used devlink to get all events using Real-Time Event Stream, but know in Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services we didn't know what should we use. We search the same functionality in DMCC and JTAPI but didn't find anything. How can we get a real-time event stream in Avaya Aura AES?
MartinFlynn
Hi German,

Has Craig not answered this question already? And you have opened a ticket with the same question.

Martin
german.zvonchuk
We just want to get ANI when a caller starts to hear the message from IVR. How can we do that?
MartinFlynn
What IVR are you using?
Go to:   
Mobile view