alikumru
Hi,

I have an issue about system manager user management client sdk. The problem is one of session manager attribute named 'maxSimultaneousDevice'.When i try to add new contact to user's contact list and even though i choose update mode as merge, the system automatically change maxSimiltaneousDevice parameter as 1. Before adding new contact from client sdk the parameters is set as 3 and i have never set any value to this attribute via my codes.

Here is my session manager profile from update method xml.

<commProfile xsi:type="asm:SessionManagerCommProfXML" xmlns:asm="http://xml.avaya.com/schema/import_sessionmanager">
<commProfileType>SessionManager</commProfileType>
<asm:primarySM>SM1</asm:primarySM>
<asm:secondarySM>SM2</asm:secondarySM>
<asm:terminationAppSequence>gamer_app_term_seq</asm:terminationAppSequence>
<asm:originationAppSequence>gamer_app_orig_seq</asm:originationAppSequence>
<asm:homeLocation>AnkaraDC</asm:homeLocation>
</commProfile>

There is no 'maxSimultaneousDevice' part and there is also no set and get method for this parameter. Because of not assigning value to this parameter, system automatically change thi value from 3 to 1.

I am waiting for your help and answer.
JohnBiggs
System Manager Web Services support is provided through technical tickets.
Please open a ticket and we can address your question through that mechanism.

Use the Support & Forums tab above, and then select "Technical Ticket"
Alex012024
Certification Exams is gathering momentum now-a-days, People are doing it to enhance their knowledge and skills. If you are also one of them who is searching for preparatory material to pass certification exams, KillerDumps here for over 10 years providing people the necessary aid they want to clear the exams.
KillerDumps is a reliable and trusty website that provides the most reliable exam dumps. Our certification Dumps will help you pass the exam with ease. All exams are regularly updated and approved by the best industry professionals. Our Dumps PDF will help you master all of the core topics of the exam syllabus and help you pass the exam effectively.
Go to:   
Mobile view