scanete
Hi everyone,

I need to implement a filter in order to select those contacts which were called more than 40 minutes ago. I was testing different ways to put the sentence in the value field, using variables (for example: $SYSDATE - interval '40' min) but they dont work.

Can someone helpme with this?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Sebastian

PS:
AAEP: 7.2.1.0.0628
POM: POM.03.01.00.00.05.019
  • [Thumb - 2020-01-22 15_24_22-Using Proactive Outreach Manager - Foxit Reader.png]
[Disk] Download
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

You might want to try using $TODAY and/or $NOW
They may work differently depending on your version of POM. Version 3.1.2 offers better options using $NOW
scanete
Thanks a lot MikeMalcorINI!
So, what about the rest (interval '40' min)? Is it OK?

The complete sentence will be something like this:

$NOW - interval '40' min

Maybe you know if there is some documment wich explain this.

Regards!
scanete
The following syntax works. I put just the number (10) but I dont know if they are 10 minutes, 10 seconds, 10 hours, etc.

$TODAY - 10
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

$TODAY - 10 would be 10 DAYS
$NOW only works in Campaign Strategies in POM 3.1.0

In POM 3.1.2, you have the option to use $NOW for TIME based selections/filters.

POM 3.1.2 Filter Template Examples:
To select records that have not been called for more than 5 days, use Last Attempt Time > $TODAY -5
To select and notify customers whose appointment time is in next 2 hours, use Appointment Time = $NOW + 2

In the above example “Appointment Time” is a custom attribute and “Last Attempt Time” is a system attribute
In case of $TODAY, the integers specify number of days
In case of $NOW, the integers specify number of hours
scanete
Thank you so much MikeMalcorINI. I really appreciate your help!
So, as I have POM 3.1.0, I think the only option is to use $TODAY, and I could filter contacts which were attempted more than 1 day ago.
But we need to filter contacts which were attempted more than 40 minutes ago (it can be 1 hour if it supports just integers).

Do you know any other way to implement this condition in POM 3.1.0?

Best regards!
Go to:   
Mobile view