Smpphillips
I've got an issue where we're seeing the below line of logging repeatedly:

Request is invalid session id [<sessionid>:<source>] class <start of flow> and saved class name [<class name> is -> false

I've established that the log seems to occur whenever I go to 3 specific dialogs. Interestingly when I do, the dialogs play fine, they take input fine and they progress the call fine - it seems there's no issue to the user, the only issue seems to be that we're getting logs!

I've searched previous posts in the forum but haven't found a situation that matches what we are seeing. It isn't the case that the user has hung up, as I have replicated the issue without needing to hang up.

Has anyone seen this before and worked out the cause? Any advice would be appreciated.
WilsonYu
Please post the exact error so I can search it up to see what the possible cause is
Smpphillips
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted1>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog1> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted1>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog1> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted2>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog2> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted2>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog2> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted3>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog1> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted3>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog1> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted4>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog3> is -> false
Request is invalid sessionid [<redacted4>:/IVR] class [flow.Start] and saved class name [flow.<dialog3> is -> false

Unfortunately there are no further related logs or datetime stamps.

The lines of logging always appear 2 at a time and from testing, both lines are generated on the first pass through the dialog.
WilsonYu
It seems that OD was trying to invoke a sub module in the middle of the call but the call ended.
Smpphillips
From testing the scenario, I get these logs out even if the call doesn't end whilst in that sub-module. For example I get the logs out even for a call that continues for a few more minutes after entering and exiting the sub-module.

Do you know if there's any other instance that this error might occur?
WilsonYu
It is better you can provide some logs (enabling the vxml and runtime tracing) than guessing where it might come from.
Smpphillips
Agreed, I don't think I've done this before. Is there a guide to how to do this?
WilsonYu
You would go to the EPM application configuration page, in the Reporting Parameters section, enable the OD runtime and show xml parameters.
Go to:   
Mobile view