MarcusHuang
Can someone please help me understand what i am missing here, never had this issue in 3.4. We just got upgraded to ED 3.8 and It seems that when i try to simulate a call to a simple flow, Start -> Forward Call -> End, i get an issue where it says the UCID is out of range or cannot pass it on.

Start Schema Output clearly shows UCID ucid:20321167241602543882 and is mapped to the call output schema with the ucid mapped

{'reason':'none','shortReason':'none','callingParty':{'domain':'abc.com','display':'','handle':'215255'},'appid':'','calledParty':{'domain':'abc.com','display':'','handle':'8993451234'},'eventingParty':{'domain':'abc.com','display':'','handle':'8993451234'},'timeOfEvent':'','ucid':'20123167241602543882'}

After this output the next node is the Forward call node and i am mapping the input schema from call variable ucid to the ucid input for this task and i keep getting this error.

Error executing mapping from Call:ucid to in.put:ucid. Array index out of range: 1.

If i click the green plus sign on the start event and map the call event variables to start node output and use the start node output for the ucid i get the following error with the ucid being blank even though i mapped it on the inbound and the previous node had it set.

{'redirect_number':'215204@abc.com','ucid':''} Error message - Call ID cannot be empty...
AnuragAggarwal
can you please enable debug level logging for ED, run the scenarios again, and attach ED logs here
MarcusHuang
Will it still show up in debug even if this is just me creating an instance of the workflow?
MarcusHuang
I was able to pull the debug,

Basically when i create an instance i get the following error.

2021-04-28 11:04:48,080 [WebContainer : 5] EngagementDesigner ERROR - EngagementDesigner-3.8.0.1.105001 - Exception occurred while creating instance: 72, error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Call ID cannot be empty...

There is no place to assign a caller id on the on the forward call task input schema. It asks for a ucid:string value which is what i am passing from the previous task, which is the start event task. In 3.4 the ucid was the call id from what i remember.
AnuragAggarwal
Marcus, can you please attach these two things so that we can check why it is not working

(1) export workflow, attach here
(2) debug level log full file

It would be very useful to have the above to debug the issue effectively
Go to:   
Mobile view