KwonYong(Chris)Kim
Would you please let me know where can I download Smart Caller ID (IN, Out) and Call Redirection Manager Snap-Ins?
JohnBiggs
access the DevConnect Marketplace
Then click on “Avaya Snapp Store”
In the “Avaya” box, scroll down and find the snap-ins you are interested in, click on each of them in turn (open in new tab would be best here), and in the resulting page click on request info.
WillHodgins2
Unfortunately, my experience has been that it takes Avaya weeks to respond to queries from the Avaya Snapp Store. I would like to test the same snap-in's you listed above and am no closer to getting access to them than when I started.
JohnBiggs
There isnt a SNAPP STORE any more, the mechanism is the DevConnect Marketplace, which effectively sends email to the responsible party within Avaya (not specifically on the DevConnect team). I will see if I can get you response.
WillHodgins2
@JohnBiggs, thanks!
JohnBiggs
you should have received an email today where we are reiterating the request for pricing for the SMS connector for you from other resources within Avaya. Keep pressing on the contacts in that link for an answer.
WillHodgins2
@JohnBiggs - no email yet on SMS connector
WillHodgins2
Still no email yet
JohnBiggs
I think I have located someone to give you answers to you in the next 24 hours. If not please post again.
rudrisazz
I would like to test the same snap-in's you listed above and am no closer to getting access to them than when I started.

JohnBiggs
The snapins are actually downloadable from support.avaya.com

The CPaaS SMS Connector Snap-in is included with Avaya Breeze and available under Avaya Breeze on the Support site.
https://support.avaya.com/downloads/downloads-landing.action?product_id=P1462&product_name=avaya-breeze-platform&release_number=3.8.x&contentType=Solutions

As I recall I had to look under a couple of releases to find what I was looking for. I see the zang connector here
https://support.avaya.com/downloads/download-details.action?contentId=1399846504318&productId=P1462&releaseId=3.8.x

The Zang SMS Connector snap-in is used to setup the SMS service provider (e.g. Avaya CPaaS) for use by Send Text nodes in Engagement Designer workflows. The connectors are included in the base Breeze package, but Engagement Designer as a snap-in does have a cost and there are system requirements to accommodate it.

The Zang SMS Connector may need to be downloaded from the Avaya Support site and then loaded and installed in the Breeze cluster Service Management section in SMGR. And the task package is available on the Support site as well.

12.1.5. Connector Snap-ins
Connectors are included with the Avaya Breeze Base server package…

3.1.14. Avaya OneCloud CPaaS (fka. Zang) Cloud Connector
Avaya OneCloud CPaaS (fka. Zang) Cloud Carrier Services is a task bundle for Avaya Engagement Designer…

Go to:   
Mobile view