amin012024 [Avatar]

Sometimes when I try to Empty a Contact List over SOAP or REST API, this Contact List stucks at "In Progress" status(status id = 2) for a long time and maybe forever.
And I'm getting this error from SOAP API :
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soapenv:Header/>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>EmptyContactListFault</faultstring>
<detail>
<ns1:EmptyContactListFaultInfo xmlns:ns1="http://services.pim.avaya.com/AgentAPI/">
<ns1:RetCode>-61</ns1:RetCode>
<ns1:FaultMsg>Failed to empty contact list.</ns1:FaultMsg>
</ns1:EmptyContactListFaultInfo>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

and getting this error from Rest API :
{
"displayMessage": null,
"errorCode": "1912",
"errorMessage": "Failed to empty contact list.",
"detailedCode": 0
}

When this happens, I have to empty list from Experience Portal POM Home.

Could you please help me to solve this issue?
amin012024 [Avatar]

Re
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

Let's assume you are using the pauseAssociatedCampaigns optional parameter set to true.
The POM Developers Guides provide the following description:
If pauseAssociatedCampaigns is set to “true”, all the running campaigns associated with the contact list will be paused, contact list will be emptied and the paused campaigns will be resumed again.
Note: Use this option with caution. It is recommended that the use of this option should be prohibited when dialing is in progress. If the campaign jobs fail to pause within a stipulated timeout interval, then they might remain in PAUSING/PAUSED state until they are manually resumed.
amin012024 [Avatar]

Dear Mike, thanks for the reply.

Actually, we don't use pauseAssciatedCampiagns=true option, because we only try to empty list when there is not any running job associated with the contact list.
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

There is an Avaya KB related to the Rest WS where v2 produced this error but changing it to v3 had success.
amin012024 [Avatar]

Yes, I always face this issue when I try to empty the list from Rest WS v2. But I don't use Rest WS in production, I use SOAP WS for these operations and sometimes I encounter the same problem. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

The Avaya Developers Guide says from POM 3.1 and later, only the REST web services will be supported for existing and new POM functionalities.
amin012024 [Avatar]

It seems like we have no choice but to migrate to REST WS v3. Thank for your time Mike, it helped a lot to clarify the situation
Go to:   
Mobile view