Karthi.ariraman
Hi Team,
I am facing an issue with forward call block, If breeze started forward call in Avaya communicator agent is not available / not logged in. But call forward output is saying in short reason: "TARGET_BUSY" and it passes to next block. But after some times the targeted agent logged into the avaya communicator in the same call, my forward call is reaching to same agent. But here i wanted to cancel / Drop this forward call action and look for the other agent.

I tried for cancel task , it is not helping. Please provide your suggestion. Not much a big call flow , very simple flow and tested.

After forward call Target_Busy , i used Cancel task but i got the output is saying : {'message':'Node to be canceled is already completed'}

Thanks
Karthik

AnuragAggarwal
Forward call is already completed and has performed its work, it can not be canceled

Can you try drop participant with target agent instead
Karthi.ariraman
Hi Anurag,
I tried with Drop Participant, But here the agent is not logged in the Avaya communicator .So Drop participant has not provided any output /Error in this block, Call has been stuck here itself. simple call flow , try from your end.

1. Forward call block provide the agent number.
2.Agent should not login in the Avaya communicator.
3.Drop participant ,it will not give anything on this block.
4.set some timer ,after sometime login the agent ,you will get the call on Avaya communicator.
Here my output is ,If the agent is not logged into Avaya communicator , so again Breeze should not try that agent, we need to cancel / Drop the particular agent. But it is not happening.

Thanks
Karthik
JohnBiggs
if I understand your call flow, your real question should be " in Engagement Designer, how do I check to see if an agent is logged in before I direct agent call that agent?"

My interpertation of your work flow is
Agent 5000 is not logged in to extension 1000
A call comes in to (totally unclear what entity the call is being forwarded from, it is not stated), but that entity has call forwarding, active, and it forwards the call via direct agent dialing to agent-ID 5000.
Given agent-ID 5000 is not logged in, the call queues at that extension.
I dont know what is triggering a "TARGET_BUSY" notification to the application. Perhaps at some level something knows that the agent is not logged in.

Per the earlier comment (and my knowledge of Communication Manager) Call forwarding has completed its work, there is nothing to cancel related to call forwarding.

Your question seems to be, how do you 'pull the call back' to something that can process it? You can't ; forwarding took it away from you, you no longer have control over it.

So in my mind the problem started when the application blindly forwarded the call to something that was unavailable. The application needs to check that condition first. Of course even then there will be race conditions where this can still happen, but the freqeuncy of occurrance should be far reduced.

I know you can use AE Services System Management Service to query ( list agent 5000) to see if the agent is logged in - you can also use TSAPI/JTAPI/DMCC API calls to get at this information. I do not know Engagement Designer and the services it exposes well enough to know if you can do an equivilent query through its APIs.

You could also use call coverage to send calls that arrive to the agent when it is not logged in to a destination where they can be processed as a means to handle this interaction, but I view that as less desirable as a lot of context would potentially be lost.
Go to:   
Mobile view