SandeepParvathreddy
I have a query related to playing of two prompts in parallel [ a prompt file & music file in the background]. Is this feasible on the AAEP?

AAEP – 6.0 SP2 . AAOD 6.0
The requirement is to play 2 prompts {a prompt file & a music file} in parallel.
For this the customer mentioned that they configured the required steps in the vxml application.
They have made use of media page in the application. This kind of phrase playback requires the vxml compatibility of the application set to 2.1+IVVR which they sat they did in the script.
They also mentioned that the script works well when played on the Orchestration Designer simulator.
But on uploading the script onto the server, only the phrase is played. The music that should be played in parallel does not play.

I would like to know if there is any setting or configuration that needs to be changed at the EP server side to make this work.

I have never come across such scenario, any inputs on the feasibility of such case would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandeep
NeilGoldsmith
Can you show the app log with VXML output enabled and the Voice Browser log from the MPP (sessionslot)? It may be the case that the audio for the music is a problem.
Anonymous

Hi Neil,

Please find attached the requested APP trace & MPP slot logs.
The MPP Session ID is : INAMDEHMPP01-2014020144219-7

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Sandeep.
Filename ParallelPrompts.rar [Disk] Download
Filename trace.log [Disk] Download
NeilGoldsmith
Does the customer have any more questions? We can continue via email if so.
Anonymous

No Further questions Neil.
Go to:   
Mobile view