chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

I have the problem of configuration ICC connection on runtimeconfig in order to integration with HTTPVOX.
So please give me AAOD Integration with HTTPVOX Doc .

THank you.
Chukiat D.
NeilGoldsmith
the config steps should be in your OD dev guide that is part of your install. See "Configuring IC Settings"
chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

In AAOD App, It has no more in detail about configure through the HTTPVox (IC 7.2) on runtimeconfig. This integration means that each system can leverage the strengths of the other system in a single speech application.

And, I download the ICApp doc, it has no detail to configure HTTPVox too.

Besides, I download the "Avaya IC Integration with EPM_VP_IR", but it is not clear

What is different between "VRUSM/HTTPVox Specific"?

In the left pane, click the IC VRUSM/ HTTPVOX link.
a. Select the Enable IC VRUSM/ HTTPVOX Connector check box to enable IC interaction with DD applications.
b. Select the Use HTTPVox check box if you want to use HTTPVOX server.
<== So it need to select only USE HTTPVox or not.
c. In the Timeout field, enter the time in milliseconds to wait for the VRUSM/ HTTPVOX
response.
Default time is 4000 milliseconds.
d. In the Thread Pool Size field, enter the number of active threads in pool handling
application requests to the HTTP servers.
e. In the Ping Timeout field, enter the time in milliseconds to ping HTTP server.
f. Select the show pings in log check box if you want to add the pings to the HTTP
server in the Dialog Designer logs.
g. Click the Update button to update the VRUSM/ HTTPVOX server with the specified
details.
h. In the Name field, enter a unique name to identify the HttpVOX server.
i. In the Address field, enter the IP address of the HttpVOX server.
Note:
Note: The value in this field is only applicable if ICC initiate the connection to HttpVOX.
j. In the Port field, enter the TCP/IP port number.
The default port number is 3000.
k. Select the Secure Connection (SSL) check box if you want IC to securely connect with
the HTTPVOX server.
chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

How can we tracking the old devconnect link about HTTPVox forum
- https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/forum/d_forum_3.jsp?t=12386&f=6

Please guide me more detail

Thank you
Chukiat D.
NeilGoldsmith
VRUSM is the precursor to the HTTPVox. You would only use VRUSM if you have an install from Avaya Professional Service. IC added the HTTPVox as a baseline component in IC, so you would want to check the box "use HTTPVox"

Old threads are not currently available as we transition to the new forum. That is being worked on.
Go to:   
Mobile view