MahmoudDarwish
Hello,

we need the agent to transfer the customer to another evaluation IVR [VDN], we need also to transfer the agent ID and some information to the new evaluation IVR once the agent transfer the call , so how could we do that, please advise.

the agent will do normal transfer from his soft phone or hard phone so i don't know how could agent pass information as ex mobile number of caller or his agent id to the new IVR

Thanks,
Mahmoud
WilsonYu
It really depends on your environment; different pieces require different techniques. You may be able to use UUI to pass the information between the agent and the IVR platform. I think you should consult professional service on this issue.
MahmoudDarwish
Thanks for your prompt reply, actually I prefer to try to do it myself so do you recommend any material to read to be able to use uui efficiently

Thanks
WilsonYu
UUI is a common CTI method passing information between endpoint. Again it depends on your environment which dictates how it can be enabled. I don't have any document on hand. It's a question to ask of a field person according what you have.
MahmoudDarwish
Thanks for your reply.
I was expecting that you would ask me some questions to understand my environment as ex my AES version, my IVR voice portal version, ... then provide me with technical help. I thought you are a filed person. anyway it is really helpful to know that it is doable to give IVR an input from agent extension through UUI.

Regards,
Mahmoud
Go to:   
Mobile view