santoshshirsath
Hi All,

Problem:
We are using dialog designer 4.1.0 for crating VXML application, where we are trying to fetch session.ani and session.dnis from Session And the application is deployed as IR context on Avaya IR 4.0.

Environment setup:
1. Avaya IR telephony line is configured with Avaya CM
2. Tomcat 5.5.25 as application server.
3. VXML 2.1

Appreciate your quick response.

Best regards,
Santosh Shirsath

WilsonYu
It is most likely that the values did not come through from the AIR side. I encourage you entering a support ticket for IR support to take a look.
JaapAsten
Santos,

The session.ani and session.dnis are ony send if the IR is connected using H323 or SIP. I believe it does not work with DS1 connection.

Jaap
AshokBharyok2
@santosh shirsath: u got any solutions to this?
RossYakulis
session.connection.local.uri

session.connection.remote.uri

The ani and dnis are in the above vxml session variables not session.ani and session.dnis
BalaSriram
Ross,

this will work on Avaya IR 4.x version which has only TDM connectivity (DS1 and not ISDN PRI)also? I have been trying it on one of my servers and the fields are always empty. I believe these values are populated for the IP telephony lines and not on TDM lines.

Thanks
B.Sriram
NeilGoldsmith
You would have to talk to IR support on what configurations and line type would enable ani/dnis collection. DD will only have the values passed into it via the platform.
JaapAsten
ANI and DNIS are only available on an IR system which has H232 (IP Telephony), you are correct.

Jaap
Go to:   
Mobile view