- Training Course: Avaya ACE Web Services
- Mastering Communications Enablement with Avaya ACE Web Services eBook
- Mastering Sequenced Application Development with the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and Video Guide
- "Meet Avaya ACE Experts": Presentations
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab
About The Remote Lab
Familiarize yourself with the Avaya ACE™ Foundation Toolkit sample applications, accelerate your development cycles and improve your first-pass results for compliance testing by using secure, remote access to the DevConnect Avaya Agile Communication Environment Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab. Using the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab, you can run the sample applications included in the Foundation SDK and self-test your own custom applications.
Currently, the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab is configured for the following Avaya platforms:
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment Release 6.2
- Avaya Aura® System Manager 6.3
- Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.3
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 6.3
- Avaya Media Server 7.5
The Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab configuration can be used to run the following sample applications, which are included in the Foundation SDK:
- Java SE
Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab access time is scheduled in three month periods. When submitting an Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab access request, please provide your required start date. If your request is accepted, you will be granted access for three months from the start date. Note that failure to follow these limits will result in your company being blocked from reserving time on the Remote Labs.
Lab Access Requests
To request access to the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab, follow the link below and complete the on-line form:
Before you can use the Remote Lab, you should download the following Instruction Manual and read it in its entirety. The manual contains all the information yo need to access and use the Remote Lab, including:
- How to download the necessary VPN client and install it.
- How to schedule a Remote Lab session.
- How to configure VPN with user name and password.
- How to connect to the Remote Lab with a VPN enabled PC.
- How to setup and run the sample applications.
- How to run and test you own solutions.
Download the Instruction Manual below:
Secure VPN Access
The Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab requires a secure VPN connection to get through the remote lab firewall. The following VPN connection is supported:
- Avaya NetDirect Downloadable client (SSL): for all users
Instructions for downloading and configuring the VPN client are included in the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab Instruction Manual.