- Training Course: Avaya ACE Web Services
- Mastering Communications Enablement with Avaya ACE Web Services eBook
- Mastering Sequenced Application Development with the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and Video Guide
- "Meet Avaya ACE Experts": Presentations
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Foundation Toolkit Remote Lab
About The Remote Lab
Effective 1-Dec-2017 Avaya will no longer sell (make commercially available) Avaya Agile Communication Environment (ACE) Release 3.x or 6.x. Additional information can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the Avaya Engagement Call Control Snap-in REST APIs in preference to the Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE™) Web services. In addition, the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit APIs are no longer supported by DevConnect: developers are advised to use the Avaya Breeze™ APIs to create custom snap-ins.
Effective 1-Dec-2018, Avaya will no longer support Avaya Agile Communication Environment (ACE) Release 3.x or 6.x.
Due to Avaya ACE no longer being made commerically available, further development with the ACE Foundation Toolkit is discouraged. Hence, this remote lab is no longer available.