- Training Course: Avaya ACE Web Services
- Mastering Communications Enablement with Avaya ACE Web Services eBook
- Mastering Sequenced Application Development with the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and Video Guide
- "Meet Avaya ACE Experts": Presentations
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya ACE™ Web Services with Avaya Aura® Remote Lab
About the Remote Lab
Accelerate your development cycles and improve your first-pass results for compliance testing by using secure, remote access to the DevConnect Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE™) Web Services with Avaya Aura® Remote Lab.
Using the Avaya ACE with Avaya Aura Web Services Remote Lab, you can develop and self test solutions that include communications capabilities enabled by the Avaya ACE Web services.
Currently the Avaya ACE Web Services with Avaya Aura Remote Lab is configured for the following Avaya platforms:
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ Release 6.2.2 (Avaya ACE)
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services Release 6.3 (AE Server/AES)
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Release 6.3 (Avaya CM)
- Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 6.3 (Avaya SM)
- Avaya Aura® System Manager Release 6.3 (Avaya SMGR)
- Avaya Media Server Release 7.5 (AMS)
The following platforms are also available in this remote lab for more advanced integration testing :
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Messaging (Avaya CMM Voicemail)
- Nuance Speech Server
The Remote Lab configuration supports the following Avaya ACE Web services:
- Third Party Call Control (v2)
- Third Party Call Extensions (v2.4)
- Call Notification (v4.0)
- Call Forwarding
- Third Party Call Control (v2)
- Third Party Call Control (v3)
- Audio Call
- Message Drop & Blast
In addition, functions related to the Messaging Interface (mbox URIs) can also be tested in the Remote Lab environment.
The WSDL and WADL files for these Web services is available for download under Getting Started below.
Avaya ACE Web Services with Avaya Aura Remote Lab access time is scheduled in three month periods for all DevConnect membership levels. When submitting an Avaya ACE Web Services with Avaya Aura Remote Lab access request, please provide your required start date. If your request is accepted, you will be granted access for three months from the start date. Note that failure to follow these limits will result in your company being blocked from reserving time on the Remote Labs.
Lab Access Requests
To request access to the ACE Web Services with Avaya Aura Remote Lab, follow the link below and complete the on-line form:
Before you can use the Remote Lab, you should download the Instruction Manual and read it in its entirety. The manual contains all the information required to access the Remote Lab, including:
- How to download the necessary VPN client and install it.
- How to schedule a Remote Lab session.
- How to configure VPN with user name and password.
- How to connect to the Remote Lab with a VPN enabled PC.
- How to load and test the Web Service operations using ACE Web Services Trainer and soapUI client.
- How to run and test your own solutions.
Download the Instruction Manual, WSDL/WADL, Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and soapUI example below:
Secure VPN Access
The Avaya ACE Web Services with Avaya Aura Remote Lab requires a secure VPN connection to get through the remote lab firewall. The following VPN connection is supported:
- OpenVPN for all users
You will need to download the OpenVPN Desktop Configuration file from the link below to set-up the VPN: