- Training Course: Avaya ACE Web Services
- Mastering Communications Enablement with Avaya ACE Web Services eBook
- Mastering Sequenced Application Development with the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and Video Guide
- "Meet Avaya ACE Experts": Presentations
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Sample Applications & Tutorials Index
Manager View is a sample Web application that demonstrates how to use the Avaya ACE Call Notification Web service to leverage real time server pushed events (aka AJAX Push Technology) to display incoming call events from Avaya ACE on client Web browsers.
Learn more and download the sample application
Secure Call Notification Listener
The sample application demonstrates how to develop clients that can listen for notifications from the Avaya ACE Call Notification Web services, v3.8 and v4.0. The sample application is described in Chapter 6 of the Avaya Agile Communication Environment Secure Communication Fundamentals guide.
Creating Notification Listener Web Services
Shows you how to generate client-side Web services capable of listening for and receiving call and presence status change event notifications from the Avaya ACE Call Notification and Presence Web services.
View the video (29 mins 30 secs)
Creating a "Click-to-call" Application using Avaya ACE Web Services
Demonstrates how to build a simple Web client that can make a call between two endpoints using the Avaya ACE Third Party Call Control Web service.
View the video (4 mins 39 secs)
Demonstrates how to create a Ruby on Rails Web server application that provides a simplified Web browser interface to generate SOAP requests to the Avaya ACE Web services: