- Training Course: Avaya ACE Web Services
- Mastering Communications Enablement with Avaya ACE Web Services eBook
- Mastering Sequenced Application Development with the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and Video Guide
- "Meet Avaya ACE Experts": Presentations
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
About the Sample Application
Manager View is a sample Web application demonstrating the Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE™) Call Notification Web service and how to leverage real time server pushed events (aka AJAX Push Technology) to display incoming call events from Avaya ACE onto client Web browsers.
In this sample application, we take a scenario in which a Help Desk Manager logs into Web console to view call activity for analysts who work for the manager. With real time monitoring the manager is aware of analysts call activities. In addition to viewing call activity managers are able to Click-to-Dial analysts, forcing their own phone to go off hook and ringing an analyst's phone.
Target Avaya Platform
The sample application was created and tested using:
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment Release 6.2
- Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services 6.2
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.2