- Training Course: Avaya ACE Web Services
- Mastering Communications Enablement with Avaya ACE Web Services eBook
- Mastering Sequenced Application Development with the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Avaya ACE Web Services Trainer and Video Guide
- "Meet Avaya ACE Experts": Presentations
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Effective 1-Dec-2017 Avaya will no longer sell (make commercially available) Avaya Agile Communication Environment (ACE) Release 3.x or 6.x. Additional information can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the Avaya Engagement Call Control Snap-in REST APIs in preference to the Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE™) Web services. In addition, the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit APIs are no longer supported by DevConnect: developers are advised to use the Avaya Breeze™ APIs to create custom snap-ins.
Effective 1-Dec-2018, Avaya will no longer support Avaya Agile Communication Environment (ACE) Release 3.x or 6.x.
Avaya ACE™ is an open software platform for building Communications Enabled Business Systems (CEBS) and Unified Communications (UC) applications. Avaya ACE provides a set of high level. standards-based Web services that enable access not only to Avaya Aura® communications capabilities but also to those provided by multiple vendors' platforms. The Foundation Toolkit APIs are used to develop sequenced and endpoint applications.
- The Avaya ACE Web services are easy-to-use, open APIs, based on the Parlay X standards.
- The SOAP- and REST-based Web services enable access to a rich set of communications capabilities, including third party call control, call notification, presence, messaging and media.
- The Web services primarily provide developer interfaces to Avaya Aura, but can also interface with Avaya CS 1000, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Tandberg VCS.