- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Release 6.2 Feature Pack 2
Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE™) Release 6.2 Feature Pack 2 was made generally available in December 2013; Service Pack 3 was issued in June 2015. The feature pack comprise new versions of the Avaya ACE Web services core components, including the Developer Toolkits. This is the last release of Avaya ACE.
Effective 1-Dec-2017 Avaya will no longer sell (make commercially available) Avaya Agile Communication Environment (ACE) Release 3.x or 6.x. Additional information can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the Avaya Engagement Call Control Snap-in REST APIs in preference to the Avaya Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE™) Web services. In addition, the Avaya ACE Foundation Toolkit APIs are no longer supported by DevConnect: developers are advised to use the Avaya Breeze® APIs to create custom snap-ins.
Effective 1-Dec-2018, Avaya will no longer support Avaya Agile Communication Environment (ACE) Release 3.x or 6.x.
New in this Release
Avaya ACE Web services
- Call transfer notification improvements:
The Call Notification v4.0 Web service's
notifyCallEventoperation has been updated to support the new
transferredFromparameter. When a call is transferred using either the Third Party Call Extensions Web service's
notifyCallEventis generated for each of the three parties involved, with the
transferredFromparameter populated with the address of the endpoint from which the call was transferred.
For full details of enhancement, see Chapter 12 of the Avaya Agile Communication Environment Web Services guide, available under the Downloads - Web Services tab.
WSDL and WADL Files
Software Development Kits
In addition to the above developer documentation, the following Avaya ACE Release 6.2 Feature Pack 2 documents are available for download from Avaya Support:
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment User and Security Administration
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment Service Provider Administration
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment Planning and Installation
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment Message Drop and Message Blast Administration
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment Fault and Performance Management
- Avaya Aura Virtualized Environment Solution Description
- Avaya Agile Communication Environment using VMware® in the Virtualized Environment Deployment Guide