- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Development Tools & Configurations
The development tools and configurations on this page are available to help DevConnect members develop and test their own applications created with Avaya Aura® Platform component APIs.
Avaya Aura Application Development Configurations
Avaya Aura Full Stack for VMware
DevConnect Technology Partners and Test-enabled members may purchase Avaya Aura Full Stack for VMware with Avaya Aura Media Server. The solution comprises virtual machines for each of the Avaya Aura Platform core components, plus with Avaya Aura Media Server. The offer is provided as VMWare ESXi OVAs: it does not include an Avaya-supplied server (i.e. hardware) to run the virtual machines. The purchaser is required to provide their own VMWare vSphere version 5 or later infrastructure (VMWare licensing and servers).
The procurement offer comprises the following Avaya Aura components delivered as downloadable OVA files for installation in a VMWare environment:
- Communication Manager
- Communication Manager Messaging
- Session Manager
- System Manager
- Application Enablement Services
- Presence Services w/ dedicated Engagement Development Platform instance
- Communication Manager Utility Services
- Media Server
Important Note: All Avaya Aura application development configurations purchased through the DevConnect program are licensed for development use only, and must not be used in production environments.
Avaya Aura AE Services & Communication Manager
DevConnect members can reserve a dedicated access slot in the AE Services and Communication Manager Remote Lab. The lab provides remote access to a configuration comprising the latest releases of AE Service and Communication Manager, which can be used to prototype and validate CTI applications created using AE Services interfaces and IP deskphone applications created using the Push API.
Avaya Aura Session Manager
DevConnect members can book free, shared access to the Session Manager Remote Lab for an extended period of time. The lab provides remote access to a configuration comprising the latest releases of Session Manager, System Manager, Communication Manager and the Avaya G430 Media Gateway. Members can use the lab to perform interoperability testing of SIP User Agents, including deskphones, softphones and other SIP endpoints.
The following systems may be procured by DevConnect Technology Partners and Testing-enabled Registered Members for development purposes:
- Avaya Aura Full Stack for VMware, with Avaya Aura Media Server
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services for VMWare
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services Server Software Only Licenses Keys
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services latest upgrade release kit
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager for VMware
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager for VMware, with Avaya Aura Media Server
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager, S88xx server, G650 Gateway
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager, S83xx server, G450 Gateway
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Upgrade Kits
- Avaya Aura Session Manager for VMware
- Avaya Aura Session Manager
- Avaya Aura System Manager for VMWare
- Avaya Aura System Manager
- Avaya E169 Media Station
- 96x0 and 96x1 IP Deskphones
- Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone