- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya has adopted Engagement as its driving principal. With the rise of mobility, omni-channel communications and the cloud, the world has moved past collaboration to an era of engagement. Engagement is characterized by active participation, pervasive collaboration and quality experiences. It results in improved business performance and increases customer lifetime value. The Avaya Aura®: Platform is the foundation of Avaya’s team and customer engagement solutions.
- Avaya Aura Platform comprises: Communication Manager, Session Manager, Session Border Controller for Enterprise, System Manager, Messaging, Communication Manager Messaging, Application Enablement Services (AE Services) and the Presence Services Snap-in.
- Cost effectively delivers engagement capabilities including voice, video, messaging, conferencing and application development capabilities across the enterprise regardless of a user’s location or device of choice.
- CS1000 customers transitioning to Aura® are offered the ability to re-use their IP Telephony endpoints (UNIStim) in an Aura® solution through an adaptation snap-in on Breeze™.
- Avaya Aura's collaboration, unified communications and contact center capabilities can be accessed by third party solutions via a rich set of standards-based APIs and Web services provided by Avaya Breeze™, Avaya Snap-ins and Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services.
Related Products on DevConnect
Other Resources from Avaya
Discontinuation of Renewal Licenses for Select DevConnect Procurements
Read PDF (492 KB .pdf)
(1.57 MB .pdf)