- Telephony Web Service
- SMS Web Service
- Getting Started with AE Services
- Training Course: Developing with AE Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Application Event Monitoring using the DMCC Java SDK
- Application Initialization using the DMCC Java SDK
- C# Telecommuter
- Call Control using the DMCC Java SDK
- Call Detection using the DMCC Java SDK
- Record, Playback, Transfer & Conference (RPTC)
- Setting up a Development Environment for the DMCC Java SDK
- Setting up a Development Environment for the DMCC XML SDK
- Telephony Web Service
- SMS Web Service
- DMCC APIs
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Release 6.3 was made generally available in May 2013, and superceded by Releases 6.3.1 in October 2013. Releases 6.3.1 is currently the latest release of AE Services and is recommeded for new development.
New In This Release
AE Services release 6.3 includes the following new and enhanced features:
AE Services Release 6.3 provides the following enhancements for DMCC XML, Java and .NET clients:
- Endpoint registration events enable clients to monitor H.323 endpoints registration activity, and to retrieve information on H.323 endpoints registered to an extension, on Communication Manager for up to three endpoints at a given extension. These events consume a basic TSAPI license for each extension and require Communication Manager Release 6.3 or later.
- Warning tone generation: DMCC recording clients can request that AE Services plays a warning tone into calls where the Single Step Conference, Multiple Registration or Service Observing call recording method is being used.
- The new
GetTimeOfDaymethod provides time information for a specified Communication Manager.
- Support for the Private Direct Number (DN) feature in Communication Manager 6.3 including the following new feature access codes:
- AACC No Conference Activation feature access code
- AACC One Conference Activation feature access code
Other New Features
- Support for new feature access codes: No Conference Mode and One Conference Mode activation/deactivation feature access codes.
- Security enhancements: SHA512 encryption for password storage by default and SSH client support of SSHv2 protocol only.
- AE Services Management Console enhancements:
- Log Manager feature enables configuration of the trace/logging levels for various AE services
- DMCC Test feature, enables making first- or third-party calls to test DMCC configurations.
- Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 running on Microsoft Windows 8 Pro and Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise.
- Command enhancements for the AE Services on System Platform offer: The
getlogscommands have been enhanced
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8.
- ASAI enhancements and capacity increases: increased message rate limit on medium and large Communication Manager templates; increased Event Notifications limit on large Communication Manager templates; increased Adjunct Route Requests limit on large Communication Manager templates; increased ASAI associations; support for the multicast mechanism available in Communication Manager Release 6.3.
Compatibility with AE Services Release 5.2, 6.1 and 6.2 Applications
All DMCC, Web Services, JTAPI and TSAPI applications created with the AE Services Release 5.2.x, 6.1.x or 6.2 SDKs and client libraries will work seamlessly on AE Services Release 6.3 without the need to recompile code and without the need to replace any third-party library components.
Note: AE Services 5.2, 6.1 and 6.2 DMCC applications must specify the appropriate protocol version. If a protocol version is not specified, the server will default to 6.3 and the application may receive unexpected XML messages with added elements and/or receive new XML messages.
Compatibility With Communication Manager Releases
AE Services Release 6.3 is compatible with the following Avaya Aura Communication Manger releases:
- Communication Manager 5.2.x
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.0.x
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.2
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.3
Communication Manager 6.3 is compatible with the following AE Services releases:
- AE Services 6.1.2
- AE Services 6.2
- AE Services 6.3
7.1.1 (August 2017)
7.1 (May 2017)
7.0.1 (May 2016)
7.0 (Aug 2015)
6.3.3 (Jun 2014)
6.3.1 (Oct 2013)
6.3 (May 2013)
6.2 (Jul 2012)
6.1.2 (Mar 2012)
6.1.1 (Jun 2011)
6.1 (Feb 2011)
5.2.4 (Oct 2012)
5.2.3 (Mar 2011)
5.2.2 (Jun 2010)
5.2.1 (Jan 2010)
5.2 (Nov 2009)
4.2.4 (Aug 2010)
4.2.3 (Sep 2009)
4.2.2 (Jun 2009)
4.2.1 (Aug 2008)
AE Services Release 6.3 Server and Client Release Notes, Issue 1