AE Services 8.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for 16-digit dial plan.
- During deployment or upgrade of the application, the customer can enable or disable the root user account.
- Preserve security hardening modes when upgrading from release 7.1.x to release 8.0
- Support for a software-only deployment allows customer to own the operating system and is responsible to provide and configure the operating system for use with Avaya Aura application. With the software-only offer, the customer can install and customize the operating system to meet the requirements to install Avaya Aura application.
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox 59, 60, and 61
Compatibility with earlier AE Services releases
Developers are advised to utilize the SDK version that corresponds to the deployed Avaya Aura release to address enhancements, features and
changes in Avaya Aura and/or the developer solution. Should any questions or issues arise, use the Technical
Support request option to request application development support.
Note: AE Services 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 7.0 DMCC applications must specify the appropriate protocol version. If a protocol version
is not specified, the application may receive unexpected XML messages with added elements and/or receive new XML messages.