- Telephony Web Service
- SMS Web Service
- Getting Started with AE Services
- Training Course: Developing with AE Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Application Event Monitoring using the DMCC Java SDK
- Application Initialization using the DMCC Java SDK
- C# Telecommuter
- Call Control using the DMCC Java SDK
- Call Detection using the DMCC Java SDK
- Record, Playback, Transfer & Conference (RPTC)
- Setting up a Development Environment for the DMCC Java SDK
- Setting up a Development Environment for the DMCC XML SDK
- Telephony Web Service
- SMS Web Service
- DMCC APIs
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services (AE Services) Release 8.0 was made generally available in July 2018 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.0. Documentation presented under Downloads below is the latest available, applicable to current 8.0 release.
New In This Release
AE Services 8.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for 16-digit dial plan.
- During deployment or upgrade of the application, the customer can enable or disable the root user account.
- Preserve security hardening modes when upgrading from release 7.1.x to release 8.0
- Support for a software-only deployment allows customer to own the operating system and is responsible to provide and configure operating system for use with Avaya Aura® application. With the software-only offer, the customer can install and customize the operating system to meet the requirements to install Avaya Aura® application.
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox 59, 60, and 61
Compatibility with earlier AE Services releases
All DMCC, Web Services, JTAPI and TSAPI applications created with the AE Services 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 or 7.0 SDKs and client libraries are expected to work seamlessly on AE Services 7.1.x and 8.x without the need to recompile code and without the need to replace any third-party library components. Should any issue arise, use the Technical Support request option to request application development support.
Note: AE Services 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 7.0 DMCC applications must specify the appropriate protocol version. If a protocol version is not specified, the server will default to 7.1 and the application may receive unexpected XML messages with added elements and/or receive new XML messages.
- Release Information
- Product Overview
- Product Documentation
- Server Downloads
- MIB Files
- DMCC APIs
- Web Services
- CVLAN API
SPECIAL NOTE:Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services (AEServices) software is no longer downloadable from this page. DevConnect Technology Partners and Testing-enabled Members may purchase the needed Communication Manager and AE Services lab systems to be used for development purposes as a DevConnect Procurement package. Non-members should contact an authorized Avaya Business Partner or their Avaya Account Executive to obtain the necessary software and licenses.
DMCC Java SDK and Documentation
DMCC XML SDK and Documentation
DMCC .Net SDK and Documentation - 7.1.1 is Latest Releast .Net Version
Selective Listening Hold/Multiple Registration Service
Important Note: This white paper provides guidance for application developers that use the Selective Listening Hold (SLH) service and/or Multiple Registration (MR) to utilize call media information from one or more parties in a call.
Media Stack Documentation
Important Note: This is a sample implementation of a client media stack designed to demonstrate the RTP processing capabilities of the DMCC SDK. Click here for important information about using the Media Stack in production environments.
The DMCC APIs rely on the TSAPI service for Call Control, Logical Device, Snapshot and Routing services. The TSAPI Programmers Reference provides information that DMCC developers will find useful, such as details of parameters, error codes and limitations, as well as descriptions of how CTI applications may interact with other Communication Manager features:
JTAPI SDKs, Clients and Documentation
The JTAPI API uses TSAPI to communicate with the AE Services. Therefore, JTAPI developers will find useful information in the TSAPI Programmers Reference. This includes details of parameters, error codes and limitations as well as descriptions of how CTI applications may interact with other Communication Manager features:
Note: The full Avaya Aura AE Services TSAPI SDK for use with AE Services is not available for download. DevConnect members can order the TSAPI SDK via the Procurement option.
Note: CallVisor LAN (CVLAN) is a legacy AE Services interface. CVLAN Client downloads are available via the portal for the purpose of maintaining existing applications only. CVLAN should not be used for new application development. DevConnect does not provide support nor compliance testing for any CVLAN-based solution and any technical support for an existing 3rd party CVLAN solution must be obtained via a formal customer SR.
6.2 (Jul 2012)
6.1.2 (Mar 2012)
6.1.1 (Jun 2011)
6.1 (Feb 2011)
5.2.4 (Oct 2012)
5.2.3 (Mar 2011)
5.2.2 (Jun 2010)
5.2.1 (Jan 2010)
5.2 (Nov 2009)
4.2.4 (Aug 2010)
4.2.3 (Sep 2009)
4.2.2 (Jun 2009)
4.2.1 (Aug 2008)