Development Tools & Configurations
The development tools and configurations on this page are available to help DevConnect members develop and test their own applications created with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager.
Avaya Aura Full Stack for VMware with Avaya Aura Media Server
DevConnect Technology Partners and Test-enabled members may purchase Avaya Aura Full Stack for VMware with Avaya Aura Media Server. The solution comprises virtual machines for each of the Avaya Aura Platform core components, plus with Avaya Aura Media Server. The offer is provided as VMWare ESXi OVAs: it does not include an Avaya-supplied server (i.e. hardware) to run the virtual machines. The purchaser is required to provide their own VMWare vSphere version 5 or later infrastructure (VMWare licensing and servers).
The procurement offer comprises the following Avaya Aura components delivered as downloadable OVA files for installation in a VMWare environment:
- Communication Manager
- Communication Manager Messaging
- Session Manager
- System Manager
- Application Enablement Services
- Presence Services w/ dedicated Engagement Development Platform instance
- Communication Manager Utility Services
- Media Server
Important Note: All Avaya Aura application development configurations purchased through the DevConnect program are licensed for development use only, and must not be used in production environments.
Avaya Aura AE Services & Communication Manager
DevConnect members can reserve a dedicated access slot in the AE Services and Communication Manager Remote Lab. The lab provides remote access to a configuration comprising the latest releases of AE Service and Communication Manager, which can be used to prototype and validate CTI applications created using AE Services interfaces and IP deskphone applications created using the Push API.
Legacy Character Coding Mapping Tables
This document contains mapping tables for Communication Manager internal character encodings to standard character encodings such as ISO 8859. Members will need to use these mapping tables in conversion programs when accessing Communication Manager legacy fields.
Mapping Tables for Communication Manager Legacy Character Encoding (44 KB .pdf)
The following systems may be procured by DevConnect Technology Partners and Test-enabled Registered Members for development purposes:
- Avaya Aura Full Stack for VMware with Avaya Aura Media Server
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager for VMware
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager for VMware with Avaya Aura Media Server
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager, S88xx server, G650 Gateway
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager, S83xx server, G450 Gateway
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Upgrade Kits
- Avaya E169 Media Station
- 96x0 and 96x1 IP Deskphones.