- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Meridian Link Services
- Enterprise Web Chat
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
About The Sample Application
The Soft Phone Attached Data sample application demonstrates how to use the Avaya Aura® Contact Center (AACC) Communication Control Toolkit (CCT) .NET API to create a web-based soft phone that can manipulate call attached data.
In a contact center, it is often desirable to associate a piece of data with a specific call. This means that if, for example, information is collected by an automated system or an agent, it is available with the call wherever it is routed.
Soft Phone Attached Data uses a .NET framework software development toolkit, provided by Avaya, which communicates with the CCT server. The application showcases basic generic CTI concepts as implemented by CCT and, in particular, highlights the attached data mechanisms available in the CCT .NET SDK.
Target Avaya Platform
The sample application was developed and tested against the following configuration:
- Telephony switch:Avaya Communication Server 1000 Release 7.5.
- Contact Center software: Avaya Aura® Contact Center Release 6.2 with Service Pack 5 RU03.
- Web server: Microsoft IIS 7.
- Browser: Firefox 13.0.1, Internet Explorer 8.0.
- Application Client computer: Windows 7 with Service pack 1.
The application was written in C# (Visual Studio 2008) running .NET 3.0.
Note that the application will run against any of the following telephone switch types:
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Release 7.5
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Release 7.5 running SIP Line Gateway
- Avaya Aura Release 6.1 (comprising the Session Manager, Communication Manager and AE Services)