- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Enterprise Web Chat
- Meridian Link Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
This topic comprises information and downloads specifically for Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM) Web Communications Web Services. For generic Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) release information and resources for other interfaces, see the main product Releases topic. For generic Avaya Contact Center Select (ACCS) release information and resources for other interfaces, see its main product Releases topic.
AACC and ACCS Release 7.0
The JSP and PHP versions of the CCMM Web Communications SDK were updated to take advantage of AACC and ACCS Release 7.0 security enhancements.
AACC and ACCS Release 6.4
The CCMM Web Communications Toolkit SDK was not updated for this release; the version originally issued with AACC Release 6.3 should be used with AACC and ACCS Release 6.4.
AACC Release 6.3
- CCMM Web Communications Toolkit: The CCMM Web Communications Toolkit was updated and reissued for use with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.3. New features include:
- Homepage updated with addition of "Is Skillset in Service" check.
- Security updates, including preventing DoS attacks.
- New handling mechanism for call-backs via the "ClickToCall" type
- New web-chat "Advertisement" area.
- Page-push now opens pushed page in the new "Advertisement" area.
- New simple PHP emailing functionality (Xampp Mercury Mail requirement).
- Tomcat requirement removed, and install simplified.
- Addition of customer friendly names for shielding skillset names.
- Addition of two new fields: "Subject" and "Reference".
- Addition of "Close" icon to web-chat pop-up.
- Scheduling of call-backs consideration for UTC and DST simplified.
- Customer browser information communicated to Agent Desktop.
- Addition of compulsory field indicators.
- Possibility for configuration of message alert tone.
- Update of the "UpdateAliveTime" method to include typing status.
The Service Pack 10 release of the SDK includes a number of bug fixes: there are no features changes.
Full details of the updates are available in the Web Communications Software Development Kit Guide, included in the SDK download.
AACC Release 6.2
The CCMM Web Communications SDK and Reference Implementation was updated and reissued for use with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.2. Details of the updates are available in the Web Communications SDK & Reference Implementation guide, included in the download.
AACC Release 6.1
The CCMM Web Communications Toolkit SDK was not updated for this release.
AACC Release 6.0
The CCMM Web Communications Toolkit SDK was originally issued with this release. Select the SDK from the Downloads tab.