- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Meridian Link Services
- Enterprise Web Chat
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Starting in Release 7.0, Avaya Aura® Contact Center (AACC) supports two options for implementing Web Chat solutions: the pre-existing Contact Center Multimedia Web Communications Web services (which continue to be supported); and the new Enterprise Web Chat (EWC) WebSocket and REST APIs.
Enterprise Web Chat APIs
EWC supports the creation of secure, scalable and highly available web chat solutions. Developers can create customized agent/supervisor desktop applications and customer facing user interfaces using EWC's Agent Desktop API and Web User Interface API, respectively. The APIs support a rich set of agent, supervisor and customer features, including in-chat behaviors, wait treatments, transcript management, supervisor observe, supervisor barge-in, etc.
EWC uses an embedded XMPP server to host web chat conversations within AACC. Customer and agent controllers are used to request chat sessions and pass messages into the appropriate chat rooms. Transcripts are kept of each web chat and persisted in the AACC database. Comfort and on hold messages can be displayed to the customer when the agent is slow to react to new chats. In addition, supervisors are granted the ability to observe agents' web chat conversations and barge in if desired. These actions are guided by intrinsic data, such as number of messages sent, time since last message, number of unanswered messages etc. EWC contacts can be monitored via AACC real-time and historical reporting.
For detailed information about the capabilities and use of the Agent desktop and Web User Interface APIs, see the programming guide included in the EWC SDK.
Note: EWC is supported on Avaya Aura® platforms only.
The EWC SDK is available for download under Releases - Downlaods tab.
The SDK comprises:
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Enterprise Web Chat programming documentation, in HTML format.
- Reference Custom Agent Desktop, including source code and a binary version that you can run to test your own custom solution.
- Reference Web User Interface, including source code.
- Custom Filter Messages sample application, which demonstrates how to filter sensitive customer information.