- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Meridian Link Services
- Enterprise Web Chat
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
The following Avaya Aura Contact Center components provide application programming interfaces that developers can use to integrate their contact center-based solutions. For inoformation about the APIs associated with each component, go to Interfaces.
Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS):
CCMS is the core contact center component that provides the intelligent routing capability for voice and multimedia contacts to route contacts to the most appropriated agent. A rich scripting language supports multifaceted call routing and treatment decisions based on combinations of real-time conditions.
Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA):
CCMA is a browser-based, thin client that allows users to access management and administration tools on CCMS. CCMA uses Internet Explorer to connect to the contact center management tools, reports and real-time displays.
Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM):
CCMM is a Microsoft Windows 2000 client/server multimedia contact center application that blends underlying e-mail, Web and telephony communications capabilities provided by CCMS. CCMM is a modular, software-only solution that can be implemented in stages. The modules are E-mail Manager with Click-to-Call, Multimedia Manager and Web Communications Manager.
Communication Control Toolkit (CCT):
CCT provides interfaces that facilitate the development of third-party applications that leverage underlying contact control features provided by Avaya Aura Contact Center. CCT comprises:
- CCT server: provides CTI middleware, and hosts the CCT Open Interfaces (SOA Web services).
- CCT .Net SDK: provides a.Net-based API and developer tools.
- Open Interfaces CCT SDK.
- Open Interfaces CCT REST SDK.
(538 KB .pdf)
(1.85 MB .pdf)