- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Enterprise Web Chat
- Meridian Link Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Contact Center Release 6.2 was made generally available in July 2011; Service Pack 7 was issued in November 2012. This is NOT the latest Contact Center release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
New and updated developer resources:
- Web Communications SDK and Reference Implementation has been updated and reissued for use with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.2. Details of the updates are available in the Web Communications SDK & Reference Implementation guide, included in the download.
- CCT .Net SDK has been updated and reissued for use with Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.2. Details of the updates are available in the Change History section of the Avaya Aura Contact Center CCT SDK Programmers Reference Guide, included in the SDK download.
- CCMS Real-time Data (RTD) SDK includes bug fixes.
To obtain these new and updated developer resources, go to the index for the appropriate SDK under the Downloads tab.
Other new and enhanced features:
- Agent Greeting feature allows agents to pre-record greetings.
- Call routing enhancements: Enhanced Expected Wait Time (EEWT) provides a more accurate measure of wait time; the Service Level Routing (SLR) and Service Level Management (SLM) enhancements reduce the wait time that callers experience.
- Agent profiles support voice configurations for agents on Avaya Aura Call Center Elite.
- Administrators can enable the Call Center Elite environment in Agent Desktop, to manage both voice contacts from Call Center Elite and Multimedia contacts from Contact Center Multimedia.
- Avaya Aura Presence Services support in SIP-enabled Contact Centers.
- Support for inline attachments in auto suggestions and auto responses.
- Historical reporting based on data on the Standby Server.
- New graphical historical reports.
- Support for installing Avaya Media Server on Linux
- Avaya Secure Access Link (SAL) support.
- Release Information
- Open Interfaces (SOA Web Services) SDK Downloads
- CCMS Programming API SDK Downloads
- CCMM Web Communications Toolkit Downloads
- CCT .NET APIs SDK Downloads
- ODBC Drivers
The following versions of SDKs and other developer resources should be used with the Avaya Aura Contact Center Release 6.2:
Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS) Open Interfaces
Contact Center Manager Administration (CCMA) Open Interfaces
Contact Center Multimedia (CCMM) Open Interfaces
Communication Control Toolkit (CCT) Open Interfaces
ODBC drivers are available from InterSystems Cache.