- CCMA Open Interfaces
- CCMM Open Interfaces
- CCMM Web Communications
- CCMS Open Interfaces
- CCMS Programming APIs
- CCT .NET APIs
- CCT Open Interfaces
- Enterprise Web Chat
- Meridian Link Services
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Add Contact to Outbound Campaign
- Agent Provisioning Web Services
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Back-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal using Context Creation
- CCMA Web Services Client
- Customizing the Multimedia Web Chat Reference Implementation
- Export Contacts to OpenQ
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and AACC Web Service Open Interfaces Solution
- Front-end Avaya Aura Experience Portal and SIP-enabled AACC Solution
- Soft Phone Attached Data
- Training Course
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
This topic provides answers to frequently asked questions about the Avaya Aura CCMA Open Interfaces Web service and SDK.
How do I generate Java proxies to develop Java Web services offline?
You do not need to generate proxies if your development environment is pointing to a 'live' Avaya Aura Contact Center.
How can I get a WSDL definition for the Web services?
Why does a report template developed against an older version of Contact Center fail to run on the current AACC line-up?
A database change between NES Contact Center and AACC can cause this. On AACC 6.2 please install either SP5 patch 205.366 or SP6 patch DP 206.43 to resolve this problem.