Development Tools & Configurations
The development tools and configurations on this page are available to help DevConnect members develop and test their own speech and call control applications in an Experience Portal configuration.
Self Service Remote Lab
DevConnect members can reserve a dedicated access slot in the Self Service Remote Lab. The lab provides DevConnect members with remote access to a configuration comprising Avaya Aura Experience Portal, Avaya Aura Communication Manager, Avaya Aura Session Manager and Nuance speech services so that they can prototype and validate their speech and call control applications.
Creating and Using HTTPS Certificates
HTTPS is the combination of HTTP and SSL/TLS protocol to provide encryption and secure identification of the server. To set up HTTPS communication, server and client certificates must be created and signed by a trusted certifying authority (CA). This document describes:
- The process of creating the root certifying authority.
- Creating the Voice Portal and application server certificate and signing them using the certifying authority.
- Configuring HTTPS connection between Avaya Voice Portal and Tomcat Application Server using the certificates signed by certifying authority.
The following systems can be procured by DevConnect Technology Partners and Testing-enabled Registered Members for development purposes:
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Software Solution
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Bundled Solution, which includes Avaya hardware server platforms