Experience Portal enables organizations to employ dynamic, real-time self-service treatments using Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing; to automate outbound services with Proactive Outreach Manager; and to leverage existing web applications to create compelling, new services
Experience Portal comprises:
- Experience Portal media servers, which provide automation functionality such as terminating telephony sessions, interfacing to third-party multimedia services and the management of VoiceXML and CCXML sessions.
- Experience Portal Manager, which provides centralized operations, administration, management and provisioning interfaces for Experience Portal, Proactive Outreach Manager, Intelligent Customer Routing and other Avaya products.
- Orchestration Designer, which supports application development for Experience Portal and other Avaya self service platforms.
- Application Execution Environment is a virtual environment where CCXML and VoiceXML applications developed using Orchestration Designer can be deployed and run.
- Intelligent Customer Routing (ICR) provides enhanced customer service experience by identifying and determining caller intent through simple, intelligent, customer conversations using speech and self service. ICR provides the opportunity for customers to serve themselves or determines the optimal route to provide live assistance. The ICR pluggable data connector (ICR PDC) extends the capabilities of Orchestration Designer so that it can be used to build applications that leverage ICR Core functionality.
Learn more about ICR and its interfaces
DevConnect members can download the standalone version of Orchestration Designer, together with developer documentation and other developer resources from: