Avaya Aura® Experience Portal Release 7.1 was made generally available in May 2016. This is not the latest release of Experience Portal; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Experience Portal Release 7.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Mobile Web support, including support for HTML applications created using Orchestration Designer and support for HTML application type in Management Web Services.
- Support for cross-channel converstaions.
- Licensing enhancements.
- Avaya Breeze™ integration.
- Ability to store conversation data for non-SMS applications.
- Single sign-on through Avaya Aura System Manager integration.
- EPM user account locking enhancements.
- Support for confirmation for deletion of a configuration application variable file.
- New Trending by option report available from the Contact Summary (Filters) page.
- Support for Primary EPM, Auxiliary EPM, MPP and Single server third-party signed security certificates.
The Experience Portal Documentation Library is a collection of information covering the following topics:
- Upgrading to Avaya Aura Experience Portal 7.1
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Events and Associated Alarms
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Web Interface Page Reference
- Administering Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Implementing Avaya Aura Experience Portal on a single server
- Implementing Avaya Aura Experience Portal on multiple servers
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Security White Paper
- Troubleshooting Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Deploying Avaya Aura Experience Portal in an Avaya Customer Experience Virtualized Environment
The Documentation Libraries and additional documentation for Experience Portal Release 7.1.x are available for download from Avaya Support.
Application Logging, Application Interface and Management Interface Web Services.
See Chapters 23, 24 and 26 of the administration guide for programming information, WSDL, etc.