Avaya Experience Portal 7.2.3 was made generally available in Nov 2019.
ExperienceExperience Portal Release 7.2.3 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for Google Dialogflow-full native integration to access Cloud AI based automation for voice calls.
- Support for a Call Anchoring license and Supports Google Dialogflow ASR Server.
- Ability to enable or disable the use of FIPS 140-2 compliant modules or ciphers.
- Support for PostgreSQL 11.4.;Support for Tomcat 8.5.42
- Added log events for monitoring Media Manager and Google.
- Scheduled reports: At 15 ,30 minutes, Last completed 15 minutes, 30 minutes.
- New drop-down list options for the Credentials field in the ASR speech server group
- Support for key rotation of credentials on DialogFlow and Google Speech.
Experience Portal Release 7.2.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for Two way MMS for Avaya Zang Connections, i2SMS for outbound SMS,and Avaya Ava SMS send and receive.
- Support for Nuance Speech Suite 11.
- Support of native integration to Google Speech enabling Google Speech as an ASR provider.
- Ability for administrators to configure early media though the EPM webinterface per application.
- Enhanced codec support for G.711 and G.729.
- RFC 4240 compliant-Basic Network Media Services with SIP.
- New usage guidelines for Avaya Experience Portal in GDPR environment.
- Avaya Common Server 110 and 130 Support.
Experience Portal Release 7.2.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for new HTTP Connectors.
- Support for six predefined Email Destination groups.
- New Authentication protocol and Privacy protocol added to SNMP Agent settings Version 3 group.
- Support for additional Application Alarms Code ranges for Orchestration Designer applications.
- Support for Server name indication (SNI) in VoiceXML and CCXML browsers.
- Reporting Enhancements to SMS Lookup and Summary by DNIS.
- Integration with the Avaya Breeze® system to allow the usage of EPSMS resources for two way SMS.
- Support for long polling for Avaya Zang.
Experience Portal Release 7.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Integration of Avaya Zang as a new HTTP conenctor for two-way SMS
- Support for SMPP connections on TLS 1.2
- Reporting enhancements, including scheduling and usage-based licensing enhancements.
- Support for Nuance Session XML, speech server utterance recording enablement, and improved UI for selecting languages and voices.
- Early Media Support and administrative configuration through the EPM web interface on a per-application basis.
- RFC 4240 (Basic Network Media Services with SIP) support.
- Codec support enhancements.
- Security improvements, including Enhanced Access Security Gateway (EASG) enhancements and server identity validation.