Avaya Aura® Experience Portal Release 7.2 was made generally available in July 2017. Feature Pack 1 (Release 7.2.1) was issued in March 2018. This is the latest release and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Experience Portal Release 7.2.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for new HTTP Connectors.
- Support for six predefined Email Destination groups.
- New Authentication protocol and Privacy protocol added to SNMP Agent settings Version 3 group.
- Support for additional Application Alarms Code ranges for Orchestration Designer applications.
- Support for Server name indication (SNI) in VoiceXML and CCXML browsers.
- Reporting Enhancements to SMS Lookup and Summary by DNIS.
- Integration with the Avaya Breeze® system to allow the usage of EPSMS resources for two way SMS.
- Support for long polling for Avaya Zang.
Experience Portal Release 7.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Integration of Avaya Zang as a new HTTP conenctor for two-way SMS
- Support for SMPP connections on TLS 1.2
- Reporting enhancements, including scheduling and usage-based licensing enhancements.
- Support for Nuance Session XML, speech server utterance recording enablement, and improved UI for selecting languages and voices.
- Early Media Support and administrative configuration through the EPM web interface on a per-application basis.
- RFC 4240 (Basic Network Media Services with SIP) support.
- Codec support enhancements.
- Security improvements, including Enhanced Access Security Gateway (EASG) enhancements and server identity validation.
The Experience Portal Documentation Library is a collection of information covering the following topics:
- Upgrading to Avaya Aura Experience Portal 7.2
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Events and Associated Alarms
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Web Interface Page Reference
- Administering Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Implementing Avaya Aura Experience Portal on a single server
- Implementing Avaya Aura Experience Portal on multiple servers
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Security White Paper
- Troubleshooting Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Deploying Avaya Aura Experience Portal in an Avaya Customer Experience Virtualized Environment
The Documentation Libraries and additional documentation for Experience Portal Release 7.2.x are available for download from Avaya Support.
Application Logging, Application Interface and Management Interface Web Services.
See the administration guide for programming information, WSDL, etc.