Avaya Aura® Experience Portal Release 7.2 was made generally available in July 2017. Feature Pack 1 (Release 7.2.2) was issued in March 2019. This is the latest release and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Experience Portal Release 7.2.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for Two way MMS for Avaya Zang Connections, Support i2SMS for outbound SMS, Allow Avaya Ava to receive and reply to SMS via Experience portal.
- Reporting enhancements includes AAEP 7.2.2 offers usage based license, billed on per minute of usage basis, for each day of the month.
- Native Google Speech support for speech to text, Number of speech enhancements.
- Early media though the EPM webinterface per application can now be configured by administrators.
- G.711 and G.729 in a priority order that is configurable by administrators when sending a SIP INVITE, G.711 a-law audio codec while sending audio to external speech servers.
- RFC 4240 compliant-Basic Network Media Services with SIP.
- AAEP in GDPR environment usage guidelines provided.
- Avaya Common Server(ACP) 110 and 130 Support.
- Many other improvements, please refer release notes.
Experience Portal Release 7.2.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for new HTTP Connectors.
- Support for six predefined Email Destination groups.
- New Authentication protocol and Privacy protocol added to SNMP Agent settings Version 3 group.
- Support for additional Application Alarms Code ranges for Orchestration Designer applications.
- Support for Server name indication (SNI) in VoiceXML and CCXML browsers.
- Reporting Enhancements to SMS Lookup and Summary by DNIS.
- Integration with the Avaya Breeze® system to allow the usage of EPSMS resources for two way SMS.
- Support for long polling for Avaya Zang.
Experience Portal Release 7.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Integration of Avaya Zang as a new HTTP conenctor for two-way SMS
- Support for SMPP connections on TLS 1.2
- Reporting enhancements, including scheduling and usage-based licensing enhancements.
- Support for Nuance Session XML, speech server utterance recording enablement, and improved UI for selecting languages and voices.
- Early Media Support and administrative configuration through the EPM web interface on a per-application basis.
- RFC 4240 (Basic Network Media Services with SIP) support.
- Codec support enhancements.
- Security improvements, including Enhanced Access Security Gateway (EASG) enhancements and server identity validation.
The Experience Portal Documentation Library is a collection of information covering the following topics:
- Upgrading to Avaya Aura Experience Portal 7.2
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Events and Associated Alarms
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Web Interface Page Reference
- Administering Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Implementing Avaya Aura Experience Portal on a single server
- Implementing Avaya Aura Experience Portal on multiple servers
- Avaya Aura Experience Portal Security White Paper
- Troubleshooting Avaya Aura Experience Portal
- Deploying Avaya Aura Experience Portal in an Avaya Customer Experience Virtualized Environment
The Documentation Libraries and additional documentation for Experience Portal Release 7.2.x are available for download from Avaya Support.
Application Logging, Application Interface and Management Interface Web Services.
See the administration guide for programming information, WSDL, etc.