Voice Portal Release 4.1
Avaya Voice Portal Release 4.1 was made generally available in January 2008; Service Pack 3 was issued in February 2009. This release of Voice Portal is NOT the latest: in later releases Voice Portal is renamed Avaya Aura® Experience Portal. It is recommended that the latest release be used for new development.
New In This Release
Voice Portal Release 4.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Duplicated web services interface for outbound calls.
- Answering machine detection for outbound calls.
- Fax machine detection for outbound calls.
- 10 party conferences under control of CCXML 1.0.
In addition, Voice Portal 4.1 provides support for the Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing SIP call center deployments including:
- Generation of a unique UCID across a managed set of VPMSs.
- SIP Merge
- Refer with Replaces.