- DevConnect eBook: Developing Exceptional Multi-Modal Customer Experiences
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Auto Attendant
- Call Flow Elements
- Call TAS
- Calling Card
- Click To Create Conference Sample Application
- Converse Step
- CTI Connector
- Deploying Speech and Call Control Applications
- Designing an MS SQL Database Connector
- Developing a Multilingual Speech Application
- Developing CCXML Applications
- Developing Telephony Web Service Applications
- IC Connector
- Insurance Services
- Outbound Call Blast
- Pizza Express
- SMS Web Service
- Stock Quote
- Telephony Web Service
- Using Nuance OpenSpeech DialogModules
- Using the Runtime API
- Using Web Services
- On-line Training Courses
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Using Dialog Designer Runtime API
About This Tutorial
This tutorial describes customizing Dialog Designer (know known as Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer) call flows using Orchestration Designer API methods and classes. Orchestration Designer provides a collection of APIs/interfaces that can be overridden within specified Orchestration Designer Nodes using standard Java API calls, thereby allowing developers to integrate custom/business logic in Orchestration Designer call flows. The tutorial discusses use cases to showcase specific Orchestration Designer APIs.
The tutorial is intended for developers wanting to incorporate custom/business logic (Java code) in Orchestration Designer call flows.
The tutorial assumes that a developer has a basic understanding of developing VXML applications using Orchestration Designer.
Familiarity with Java programming constructs, the Eclipse IDE and telephony application call flows is desirable.