Avaya Orchestration Designer Release 7.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya Engagement Designer workflow integration:
For detailed information about the Workflow PDC, see the chapter on Workflow Integration in the
Avaya Orchestration Designer Developer's Guide.
- The new Workflow pluggable data connector (PDC) enables interaction between
Orchestration Designer and Avaya Engagement Designer workflows deployed on the Avaya
- Orchestration Designer can initiate an Engagement Designer workflow instance, or be
summoned by an existing workflow instance to provide voice capabilities to an inbound or
outbound audio call.
- Orchestration Designer can be included in Engagement Designer workflows to provide
two-way SMS and email capabilities.
- The Orchestration Designer 7.1 software download includes a set of Avaya Engagement
Designer workflow sample applications.
- HTML5-based Web applications:
For detailed information see the chapter on Web Applications in the Avaya Orchestration
Designer Developer's Guide.
- The new Web Channel supports the hosting of HTML5-based Web applications created using
- Web applications interact with users via the
Web browser on their mobile devices. The applications define a flow sequence that
collects input from users, performs logic on the input data and displays the results to
- The Orchestration Designer 7.1 software download includes a set of sample Web
- The Conversations PDC has been enhanced to better manage multi-turn applications.
- Currency with third party products:
- Tomcat 8.0
- Eclipse 4.4
- Web Channel
- Java 8
For more information about what is new in these releases, see the Release Notes available under the Downloads - Release Information tab and the Developer's Guide available under the Downloads - Speech & Call Control tab.