- DevConnect eBook: Developing Exceptional Multi-Modal Customer Experiences
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Auto Attendant
- Call Flow Elements
- Call TAS
- Calling Card
- Click To Create Conference Sample Application
- Converse Step
- CTI Connector
- Deploying Speech and Call Control Applications
- Designing an MS SQL Database Connector
- Developing a Multilingual Speech Application
- Developing CCXML Applications
- Developing Telephony Web Service Applications
- IC Connector
- Insurance Services
- Outbound Call Blast
- Pizza Express
- SMS Web Service
- Stock Quote
- Telephony Web Service
- Using Nuance OpenSpeech DialogModules
- Using the Runtime API
- Using Web Services
- On-line Training Courses
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer Release 7.1 was made generally available in May 2016. The Release 7.1 ISO image is available under the Downloads - Product Software tab. This is not the latest release of Orchestration Designer; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Release 7.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya Engagement Designer workflow integration:
- The new Workflow pluggable data connector (PDC) enables interaction between Orchestration Designer and Avaya Engagement Designer workflows deployed on the Avaya Breeze™ platform.
- Orchestration Designer can initiate an Engagement Designer workflow instance, or be summoned by an existing workflow instance to provide voice capabilities to an inbound or outbound audio call.
- Orchestration Designer can be included in Engagement Designer workflows to provide two-way SMS and email capabilities.
- The Orchestration Designer 7.1 software download includes a set of Avaya Engagement Designer workflow sample applications.
- HTML5-based Web applications:
- The new Web Channel supports the hosting of HTML5-based Web applications created using Orchestration Designer.
- Web applications interact with users via the Web browser on their mobile devices. The applications define a flow sequence that collects input from users, performs logic on the input data and displays the results to the users.
- The Orchestration Designer 7.1 software download includes a set of sample Web applications.
- The Conversations PDC has been enhanced to better manage multi-turn applications.
- Currency with third party products:
- Tomcat 8.0
- Eclipse 4.4
- Web Channel
- Java 8
For more information about what is new in these releases, see the Release Notes available under the Downloads - Release Information tab and the Developer's Guide available under the Downloads - Speech & Call Control tab.
- Release Information
- Product Overview
- Product Software
- Speech and Other Applications
- Contact Center Scripting
Orchestration Designer is available free of charge to all DevConnect members. Be aware that the download is very large at over 2.1 GB:
- Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer 7.1 ISO Image (2.17 GB .iso)
Checksum (sha256): 4b8fdda2b16614431764cf5fcf956d6ae22bb697b7158d3dbf3379b5d823c7ab
The download includes:
- Orchestration Designer software
- Prerequisite software, including:
- J2SE Development Kit
- Eclipse and GEF
- Microsoft Speech SDK
- Optional CCXML plug-in
- Localization bundle files and documentation
- Sample applications and documentation