- DevConnect eBook: Developing Exceptional Multi-Modal Customer Experiences
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Auto Attendant
- Call Flow Elements
- Call TAS
- Calling Card
- Click To Create Conference Sample Application
- Converse Step
- CTI Connector
- Deploying Speech and Call Control Applications
- Designing an MS SQL Database Connector
- Developing a Multilingual Speech Application
- Developing CCXML Applications
- Developing Telephony Web Service Applications
- IC Connector
- Insurance Services
- Outbound Call Blast
- Pizza Express
- SMS Web Service
- Stock Quote
- Telephony Web Service
- Using Nuance OpenSpeech DialogModules
- Using the Runtime API
- Using Web Services
- On-line Training Courses
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer Release 7.2 was made generally available in July 2017. Feature Pack 1 (Release 7.2.1) was issued in March 2018. The Release 7.2 and 7.2.1 ISO images are available under the Downloads - Product Software tab. This is the latest release of Orchestration Designer and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Release 7.2 Feature Pack 1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- A new Pluggable Data Connector (PDC) Alarm Offset to support offsetting of alarms on Avaya Aura Experience Portal.
- Added the Workflow palette option.
- Enhanced the behavior of the Next and Goto nodes for easier navigation.
- The Graphic URI Variable and Graphic URI Variable Field properties are added to the following nodes:
- Added a new recording format audio/L16;rate=8000
- Introduced a new PDC Phone Information to check if a phone number is a mobile number.
- Enhanced the behavior of REST webservice to return complex JSON or xml and arrays of data.
Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Release 7.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- HTML5/Web Enhancements:
- Enhance usability in Textset and Text creation.
- Disabling and enabling Back button in project Properties.
- Make it easier to switch between using Google map and Baidu map and other map.
- Separating text labels and values for choices in ChoiceInput flow item.
- New Click-to-Call element in the Prompt editor.
- Allow Menu item text to change dynamically using flow logic
- Context Store Enhancements:
- Touchpoint support.
- Persist to external database support.
- Complex variables and Collections.
- Product Security and Reliability enhancements, including added check for certificate exporation, extended hostname/certificate validation, enhanced login password strength and required password change for the runtime configuration, and Subject Alternative Name support for self-generated certificates.
- Currency with third party products:
- Exlipse Neon 4.6
- Eclipse Mars 4.5
- JBoss EAP
For more information about what is new in these releases, see the Release Notes available under the Downloads - Release Information tab and the Developer's Guide available under the Downloads - Speech & Call Control tab.
- Release Information
- Product Overview
- Product Software
- Speech and Other Applications
- Contact Center Scripting
Orchestration Designer is available free of charge to all DevConnect members. Be aware that the download is very large at over 2.0 GB:
- Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer 7.2 Feature Pack 1 ISO Image (2.0 GB .iso)
- Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer 7.2 ISO Image (1.55 GB .iso)
The download includes:
- Orchestration Designer software
- Prerequisite software, including:
- J2SE Development Kit
- Eclipse and GEF
- Microsoft Speech SDK
- Optional CCXML plug-in
- Localization bundle files and documentation
- Sample applications and documentation