- DevConnect eBook: Developing Exceptional Multi-Modal Customer Experiences
Sample Applications & Tutorials
- Auto Attendant
- Call Flow Elements
- Call TAS
- Calling Card
- Click To Create Conference Sample Application
- Converse Step
- CTI Connector
- Deploying Speech and Call Control Applications
- Designing an MS SQL Database Connector
- Developing a Multilingual Speech Application
- Developing CCXML Applications
- Developing Telephony Web Service Applications
- IC Connector
- Insurance Services
- Outbound Call Blast
- Pizza Express
- SMS Web Service
- Stock Quote
- Telephony Web Service
- Using Nuance OpenSpeech DialogModules
- Using the Runtime API
- Using Web Services
- On-line Training Courses
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer Release 7.2 was made generally available in July 2017. The Release 7.2 ISO image is available under the Downloads - Product Software tab. This is the latest release of Orchestration Designer and is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Release 7.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- HTML5/Web Enhancements:
- Enhance usability in Textset and Text creation.
- Disabling and enabling Back button in project Properties.
- Make it easier to switch between using Google map and Baidu map and other map.
- Separating text labels and values for choices in ChoiceInput flow item.
- New Click-to-Call element in the Prompt editor.
- Allow Menu item text to change dynamically using flow logic
- Context Store Enhancements:
- Touchpoint support.
- Persist to external database support.
- Complex variables and Collections.
- Product Security and Reliability enhancements, including added check for certificate exporation, extended hostname/certificate validation, enhanced login password strength and required password change for the runtime configuration, and Subject Alternative Name support for self-generated certificates.
- Currency with third party products:
- Exlipse Neon 4.6
- Eclipse Mars 4.5
- JBoss EAP
For more information about what is new in these releases, see the Release Notes available under the Downloads - Release Information tab and the Developer's Guide available under the Downloads - Speech & Call Control tab.
- Release Information
- Product Overview
- Product Software
- Speech and Other Applications
- Contact Center Scripting
Orchestration Designer is available free of charge to all DevConnect members. Be aware that the download is very large at over 1.55 GB:
- Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer 7.2 ISO Image (1.55 GB .iso)
The download includes:
- Orchestration Designer software
- Prerequisite software, including:
- J2SE Development Kit
- Eclipse and GEF
- Microsoft Speech SDK
- Optional CCXML plug-in
- Localization bundle files and documentation
- Sample applications and documentation