- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 6.1 was made generally available in December 2010; Service Pack 7 was issued May 2012. This is NOT the latest release of Session Manager; it is recommended that the latest release be used for new development.
New In This Release
Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 6.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Call Detail Recording (CDR) records have been expanded from 106 to 108 characters to accommodate the new Bandwidth field.
- Fully SIP redundant core provides active-active N+1 redundancy with up to 10 Session Manager instances in an enterprise.
- Supports up to 250 Survivable Remote Session Managers that can be administered with System Manager.
- Enhanced scalability with a collection of Session Manager instances supporting up to 100,000 users in the entire network.
- Supports direct SIP connectivity with Presence Services and allows Avaya one-X® Communicator, Avaya Flare™ and 9600 Series deskphones to be presence enabled.
- Provides centralized converged video and voice call admission control with bandwidth sharing.
- Interconnects Communication Manager and Communication Server 1000 in a star based topology and provides multiple feature support for SIP and non-SIP endpoints.
End of Support