- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Effective October 14, 2019, Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.x will be End the Sale (EoS). Additional information about the EoS can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the latest Session Manager release.
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.1.2 was made generally available in December 2017 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.1.2. This is NOT the latest Session Manager release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 7.1.2
Session Manager 7.1.2 introduces the following new features:
- CPU statistical data tab is restored on the System Performance page to collect and report on statistical data including User, System, Idle, and IO Wait.
- New Start Export Job button is added on the User Registration Export page for exporting more than 100,000 user registrations.
- Users can now enable or disable the following profiles for Session Manager Security Hardening: Standard, Hardened, Custom
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- NEW Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.
End of Sale Notified