- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Effective October 14, 2019, Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.x will be End the Sale (EoS). Additional information about the EoS can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the latest Session Manager release.
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.1.3 was made generally available in May 2018 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.1.3. This is NOT the latest Session Manager release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 7.1.3
Session Manager 7.1.3 introduces the following new features:
- Support for User-to-User information in Session Manager CDR. Capture the contents User-to-User header, which contains the UCID value.
- Ability to enable or disable AIDE. Selectively enable or disable Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment (AIDE). By default, AIDE is disabled.
- Support for SIP Attendant. Route SIP Attendant Console calls to Avaya Breeze™ based Avaya Equinox® Attendant./li>
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- NEW Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.
End of Sale Notified