- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 8.1 was made generally available in June 2019 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.1.
New In Release 8.1
Session Manager 8.1 introduces the following new features:
- Session Manager Profile 6 supports 66.7K SIP devices. Using the Session Manager Profile 6, an Avaya Aura® deployment can support up to 1 million SIP devices.
- Configure 5000 Branch Session Manager instances with a single System Manager system in an Avaya Aura® deployment.
- Enhancement for SIP Tracing
- Support for managing Syslog receiver certificates for Remote Syslog receiver
- Enhancement for SIP Entity Reference Report
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system 7.6
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.