- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 8.1.2 was made generally available in March 2020 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.1.2. This is the latest release of Avaya Aura® and is the recommended platform for application development.
New In Release 8.1.2
Session Manager 8.1.2 introduces the following new features:
- With Release 8.1.2, you can enable or disable data encryption for Avaya Aura® applications at the time of deployment.
- With Release 8.1.2, Session Manager supports administrable endpoint adaptation, allowing an administrator to apply sequences of adaptations to groups of endpoints (based on device type) and/or users (based on membership in an origination dial-pattern set).
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.