- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 8.1.2 was made generally available in March 2020 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.1.2.
New In Release 8.1.2
Session Manager 8.1.2 introduces the following new features:
- With Release 8.1.2, you can enable or disable data encryption for Avaya Aura® applications at the time of deployment.
- With Release 8.1.2, Session Manager supports administrable endpoint adaptation, allowing an administrator to apply sequences of adaptations to groups of endpoints (based on device type) and/or users (based on membership in an origination dial-pattern set).
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.