- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 8.1.3 was made generally available in October 2020 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.1.3. This is the latest release of Avaya Aura® and is the recommended platform for application development.
New In Release 8.1.3
Session Manager 8.1.3 introduces the following new features:
- With Release 8.1.3, Session Manager supports Branch Visiting User survivability feature, automatically assigning a visiting user to the Branch Session Manager of the visiting locatio.
- With Release 8.1.3, Session Manager provides telephony push notifications events through Apple Push Notification service (APNs) to Client SDK based iOS applications, such as Avaya Workplace Client for iOS.
- With Release 8.1.3, for the Emergency Location Management Solution, System Manager displays the Session Manager emergency Dial Pattern routes notification warning message in an Alert Messages pop-up window, if the Routing Locations, Routing Policies, and Dial Patterns are not configured on Session Manager according to the emergency calling guideline
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.