The Routing RESTful Web service enables the creation of custom clients that can manipulate System Manager routing administration data. Developers can use the Web service an alternative to using System Manager's built-in Routing graphical user interface. The Web service can be used to get, query, add, modify, replace and delete all routing administration data, namely:
- Adaptation rules for PBXs connected to Session Manager
- Dial patterns that can be assigned to network routing policies.
- SIP domains for which Session Manager is the authoritative session management network element.
- Locations and location patterns that are used to group SIP entities with different dial plans and to manage bandwidth.
- Network routing policies.
- SIP entities that are part of the network, such as Session Manager instances, Communication Managers, Session Border Controllers, SIP trunks, etc.
- Entity links between Session Manager and between a Session Manager instance and other SIP entities.
- Time Ranges.
- Regular Expressions.