System Manager provides a set of RESTful Web services, known as the User Management Web services, which enable the development of custom clients that can provision users in System Manager. Developers can use the Web services to create applications that:
- Add user profiles, including communication addresses and communication profiles. Communication profiles may include the Session Manager profile, Communication Manager endpoint profile, CS 1000 endpoint profile, Avaya Aura Messaging profile, CallPilot messaging profile and B5800 Branch Gateway endpoint profile. New user profiles can also be associated with groups and roles.
- Update user profiles, including addresses, communication profiles, groups and roles.
- Manage the contact list and private contacts associated with a user profile.
- Retrieve a summary list of users based on search criteria.
- Retrieve complete user profile details based on a user's Login Name.
- Delete user profiles.
The following resources are available to help developers use the Web services: